Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We're Doing Something Right (?)

So Ariella bought me a present for my birthday! Whaaaaa....???!!! That's right! Displaying maturity, affection, kindess. Whoo-hoo!! There are some parenting points in there for me!

The present? A toothbrush from the shekel store.

Okay, it was probably a shekel she earned when I bribed her to play nicely with Yaakov. So I lose some points for parenting-by-bribery.

But, when I thanked her for spending her own money at me, she looked at me and said, "Well, you spend your own money on me all the time!"

Possibility of children turning into actual mensches? I'll take those points back, thank you very much.

5 comments:

MOMZWIFEOFDADZ said...

I know I'm slightly biased, but that is a truly mature thing for Ariella to do. I'm personally very much in favor of daughters giving presents to their mothers.

SaraK said...

Awww....a nachat moment!

Gila Rose said...

Okay, okay, Momz I get the hint.

I will buy you a toothbrush from the shekel store.

Anonymous said...

oh seven-oh eight-one two! Happy Birthday!

charles said...

I'm dotty for your best article writings and contents auspiciously.
pedestrian struck