Friday, September 18, 2009

All Manner of Good Things

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers - Loyal and loyal, family and friends, sisters and sisters, commenters and lurkers, those of you I know in "real life" and those who are virtual acquaintances, obsessed readers and occasional readers, Israeli readers, American readers, and Hungarian readers ("Como esta?"), readers who laugh at the blog and those who shake their heads (and I apologize to all those whom I've offended through my occasional blasphemy and constant snark), readers who blog and readers who read, readers who have received their promised aliyahbyaccident gifts and readers who are still waiting (alright, I admit, that second group is slightly larger than the first....)

So to all of you, I wish a year of happiness and health (no diseased sticks! or at least fewer!), a year of success in school, work, and house-hunting, a year of stumbling upon heretofore undiscovered large wads of cash, a year of reaching great new heights in parenting those cute short people that live with us (or at least one whole day without anyone calling anyone else "stupid"), a year of not confusing "her" and "you (feminine)", a year where the good guys win and the bad guys lose and no one blames the good guys for winning, and a year with all manner of good and wonderful things, and the chance to appreciate it.

Amen!

5 comments:

Baila said...

Shana Tova to you and your family.

MOMZWIFEOFDADZ said...

And to you, dearest Gila, a year of continued writing this amazing blog that makes everyone laugh, cry, and wonder at your talent (ok, so I'm your mother and I do all of those things, but I have a feeling other people do too). Continued hatzlacha and simcha as you watch those little people become big people who write blogs and make you laugh. Love, kisses, and hugs...

Tamar said...

Gila, if only I could pen R"H greetings with such panache! Amen indeed. Shannah tovah!

Unknown said...

I was still gulping from your blog entry - needless to say my eyes filled with tears as I read your MOMZ comment. Gmar Tov and keep writing...both of you!!!

SaraK said...

Shana Tova!